Thursday, June 03, 2010

Want to thank the usual few on msn for cheering me on and helping me out with my work, ideas and everything. You know who you are, thanks so much :) You guys can always talk to me too and you know it!


Still feeling insignificant, and I don't understand why I feel the need to be one of the most important people in someone's life (not a specific who, but for friends whom I feel close to or value) I'm being really honest here, and right now I feel I'm just a friend to some, or maybe a close friend, but not the one they'll find when they're down.

It makes me wonder if I'm a bad friend. Maybe I am.

This doesn't mean I don't appreciate all the really nice things my friends have done for me. & I just don't know if I've done enough.

At least you all survived my whining and emotional stuff. Perhaps I expect too much from people but don't do enough for them. I always wait for people to talk to me first, I think through every word and action of theirs (not all the time, of course). I'm insecure, I'm emotional, I whine, I'm impatient. At least I don't get angry easily, I guess. Maybe I don't sacrifice enough for others.


The taxi driver said I'm nice. I was thinking how I'm actually friendlier, more helpful and nicer towards strangers. Its weird.

No comments: